“Buying a home is exciting and it’s important to have a Realtor that will guide you through the whole process. It all starts with your personal Buyer Consultation.Here are the Top 5 Steps to purchasing your home.
It’s All About You! Our focus is on your complete satisfaction. In fact, we work to get the job done so well, you will want to tell your friends and associates about The Rivera Group. Maybe that’s why more than 80 percent of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals.”
1. Discuss Your Home Search.
We have the systems in place to streamline the home-buying process for you. As part of our service, we will commit to helping you with your home search by:
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf, which can include video tours. This is important for our military families as they are often out of state when beginning their home search.
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you.
- Keeping you informed of any new homes to hit the market.
- Helping you preview homes on the Internet.
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and for how much.
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams!
2. Discovering what type of buyer you are!We discuss what type of buyer you are by your motivation and time frame to buy. We want to make sure that our motivation matches yours, so you never feel rushed or forgotten.
3. Your Budget and Financing Options.Together we will discover your purchasing power with a lender that we both trust, and determine the very best financing options for YOU. Assisting you with getting pre-qualified and getting you well on your way to purchasing your dream home is just a start. Having a local professional lender that will walk you through the mortgage process will better educate you and also assist in strengthen your offer.
4. Discuss When and How to Make an Offer.Once you have found the property you want, we will write a purchase agreement and go over it in detail. While much of the agreement is standard, there are a few areas that we can negotiate:
- Move-in Date and more.
5. Closing 101.Closing day marks the end of your home-buying process and the beginning of your new life! We ensure you are 100% ready so there are no last minute issues.
Remember these are the Top 5 Steps in buying your home, for a full consultation be sure to contact The Rivera Group.
We are looking forward to the opportunity of earning your business and referrals too!
Be a part of one of the MANY happy home owner’s The Rivera Group has helped!